SSC CHSL 2017 Tier 2 Result of 15 July 2018 exam declared on Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Official Sarkari Website. There were a huge number of candidates who gave exam of SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam 2019 are waiting for their result. Finally, SSC released cut-off marks for 1427 candidates who have qualified for skill test regarding the post of DEO in C&AG.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Tier 2 Result
Post Information: DEO/ C&AG/ LDC/ JSA/ PA/ SA/ Typist Post
- Application Begin: N/A
- Last Date: N/A
- All Categories: N/A
- Pay Application Fees through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Offline Payment through Bank Challan.
Total of 229 candidates selected for Data Entry skill test for the post of DEO in Departments other than C&AG and 33967 have qualified or selected for Typing skill test for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA).
SSC aim to recruit total 5895 candidates in various government departments through this exam. Candidate can check temporary vacancy details from below official links.
Declaration of Qualified or non qualified candidates will upload on SSC Official Website shortly.
- Go to Official website link from given below.
- Official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will open
- Under Latest News Section You can find all your required links.
- Select from the list as per your requirements
- A pdf document will be downloaded .
- This pdf contains all information regarding selected candidates for document verification process and skill test by SSC.
- SSC will also declare qualified or non-qualified candidates details shortly after this test.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees a does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.