- 1 UP Income, Caste, Niwas/Domicile Online Certificate Verification 2019
- 126.96.36.199.0.1 Board of Revenue is an authority in Uttar Pradesh that issue Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Domicile/Niwas Certificate for their Citizens. In the Government Service, waiving off a part or the whole of the fees for admission to schools and colleges, quotas in educational institutions, relaxation of upper age limits for applying to certain jobs, etc.
- 1.1 UP Income, Caste, Niwas/Domicile Certificate Online Verification
- 1.2 (Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh)Name – Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Niwas/Domicile Certificate Verification OnlineWWW.SARKAARIRESULTS.COM
- 1.3 Sarkari Result | SarkariResult | Sarkari Result.com
UP Income, Caste, Niwas/Domicile Online Certificate Verification 2019
UP Income, Caste, Niwas/Domicile Certificate Online Verification
- Starting Date: None
- Last Date: None
- Fee Payment Last Date: None
- Admit Card: None
- Exam Date: None
- General/ OBC: None
- SC/ST/PH: None
- No Payment
- Certificate Verification Process -
It is Very Simple:
- Firstly You need to download/Install Kruti Dev Font 010 and scroll down this page.
- You will see useful links regarding Certificate Verification.
- Secondly Click the link that provided according to your requirements.
- Enter Your Certificate No./Registration Number (11/12 Digits) and follow the further instructions.
- Certificate is Valid or not will show on the screen.Certificate is Valid or not will show on the screen.
- During following these steps, You will get your Information.
“In Short Income Certificate is certification provided to the citizen by the government confirming and testifying their annual income.
This certificate establishes the expected annual income of citizen for all legal and official purpose.”
“In Short, A Caste Certificate is the proof of one’s belonging to a particular caste, especially in case one belongs to any of the ‘Scheduled Castes‘, as specified in the Indian Constitution.
The Government felt that the Scheduled Castes and Tribes need special encouragement and opportunities to progress at the same pace as the rest of the citizenry.
As a result, as part of the Indian system of Protective Discrimination, there exist certain special privileges granted to this category of citizens, such as reservation of seats in the Legislatures.
In the Government Service, waiving off a part or the whole of the fees for admission to schools and colleges, quotas in educational institutions, relaxation of upper age limits for applying to certain jobs, etc. To be able to avail these privileges, a citizen belonging to a Scheduled Caste must be in possession of a valid Caste Certificate.”
“In Short A Domicile/Residence Certificate is generally issued to prove that the person bearing the Certificate is a Domicile/Resident of the State/UT by which the Certificate is being issued.
This Certificate is required as proof of residence to avail Domicile/Resident Quotas in educational institutions and in the Government Service, as also in case of jobs where local residents are preferred.”
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees a does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
If You are curious to explore more Sarkari Result 10+2 Latest Jobthen the below site can help!