Udyog Aadhar Registration Form: Udyam Registration or Udyog Aadhar Registration Certificate, Fees, Print for MSME Registration Certificate.
|Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Facebook Group||Join Now|
In this post, we have discussed What is Udyog Aadhar, Udyog Aadhar Card Registration Online, Udyog Aadhar Registration Fees, Udyog Aadhar Update/Verification process, MSME Registration Certificate, How to register your Business in Udyog Aadhar, and what are the major benefits you get after registering yourself. Read the full post to know more about MSME Udyog Aadhar.
What is Udyog Aadhar
Udyog Aadhar is a Business Registration. The registration is for Micro, Medium, or Large Businesses. When you want to start some business then you have to register your business for Udyog Aadhar. Below we have described the process to register legally your businesses. Click the Udyog Aadhar link to know more.
- GST Registration
- AP David
- Udyog Aadhar Registration
In this post, we are learning about Udyog Aadhar Registration Process
Benefits of Udyog Aadhar
After registering your business to Udyog Aadhar you will be eligible to grab benefits given by the Indian Government. If you are going to Bank to take a loan for your business then you will be asked for Udyog Aadhar.
A loan is taken by proof of Udyog Aadhar you will be charged less interest. The Udyog Aadhar is used in both cases like Business registration or taking a low-interest loan.
How to Apply or Register for Udyog Aadhar Online
You should have an Aadhar Card (Mobile number must be registered) during the registration process. If you not have anyone then the process will differ. In this post, we will know the registration process with the help of the Aadhar Card.
The Udyog Registration is fully free of cost, the person who is registering their business in Udyog Aadhar will not have to pay any cost.
- Important to know before applying online
- Must-Know before registration
- Must-Follow Instruction during registering online
- Common Instruction
Online Registration Process
1. Go to the Official Website of Udyog Aadhar from Here. The Official website will be open like below 👇👇👇
2. Click on “For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME” Link on the Home page of MSME. 👇👇👇
3. On the new page you have to enter “Aahdar Number“, “Name of Entrepreneur“, “Accept Declaration” and finally click on “Validate & Generate OTP“. 👇👇👇
4. You will receive an OTP after clicking “Validate & Generate OTP” on your registered mobile number with Aadhar. 👇👇👇
5. Enter OTP which you have received previously on your phone, then click on “Validate OTP“.
6. Then an Application Form will be open. You will have to enter details like Social Category, Gender, Physically Handicapped or not, Name of Enterprise, Type of Organisation, PAN Number, Location of Plant, Official Address, State, District, PIN, Mobile Number, E-Mail, Date of Commencement, Bank Details, Major Activity of Unit, National Industry Classification (NIC) Code for Activities, Manufacturing or Services, Persons Employed, Investment, District Industry Centre. 👇👇👇
7. Finally, accept the declaration below and click on the “Submit” button. 👇👇👇
8. After Clicking on the “Submit” button, You will be asked for OTP which you received currently. 👇👇👇
9. Enter the OTP in the given field, solve the security captcha, and click on the “Final Submit” Button.
10. Then a message containing UAM (Udyog Aadhar Memorandum) will prompt above on the screen after clicking on the “Final Submit” button. 👇👇👇
11. Then simply press the “OK” button, and your Udyog Aadhar Certificate will be displayed on the screen. 👇👇👇
12. Finally, click on the “Print” button, Print it for future reference. Thank you for reading! To read more scroll down the page.
How to Print Udyog Aadhar (Print Udyam Certificate)
Go to Print Udyam Certificate Link from Here. 👇👇👇
Enter Udyam Registration Number like (UDYAM-XX-00-0000000), and Registered Mobile Number in the given field. In case of forgotten Udyam Registration Number, Click Here.
Choose OTP Option where would you want to receive your 1. On Mobile or 2. Email
Then Click on “Validate & Generate OTP“.
Enter the OTP which you received currently on your desired selected option like email or phone.
Click on “Validate OTP & Print“.
Click on the “Print” button above on the page to Download Udyog Aadhar. Don’t forget to add GSTIN and PAN Number before 01/04/2021 to prevent from “Udyam Registration” Suspension.
How to Reregister Udyog to Udyam Registration (Compulsory)
🔴 Go to the Official Website of Udyam Registration (Click Here).
🔴 Choose the Second option of the “Update Details” menu dropdown.
🔴 A new tab will be open, enter Udyog Aadhar Number, OTP receiving option and click on “Validate & Generate OTP“. 👇👇👇
🔴 Enter the OTP which you have just received and click on the “Validate OTP” link. 👇👇👇
🔴 Your Udyog Aadhar Number will be displayed on the screen. 👇👇👇
🔴 Select Option with “Yes” and click on the “Migrate” button.
🔴 The “PAN Verification” page will be displayed.
🔴 Select “Do you have a PAN” option with “Yes” and click on Validate “PAN” 👇👇👇
🔴 On the Next screen “ITR” and GSTIN option as per your convenience.
🔴 Enter your “Mobile Number“, and “Email“, “Social Category“, “Gender“, “Divyang“, “Name of Enterprise“, “Unit Name & Full Unit Address“, “Official Address of Unit“, and various type of other important fields.
🔴 Then “Tick the Declaration Box” and click on “Submit & Get Final OTP”
🔴 Enter the “OTP” and solve the security captcha and click on the “Final Submit” button. 👇👇👇
🔴 Congrats! You have migrated to Udyog to Udyam Registration Successfully which is very compulsory according to the Government of India.
How to Update Udyog Aadhar Online
🔴 Go to the Official Website of Udyog Aadhar or Udyam Registration Portal from Here.
🔴 Click on the “Update Details” option above on the right of the page. 👇👇👇
🔴 You will be redirected to a new page see in the image below 👇👇👇
🔴 Enter Your 12 digit UAM Number in the field, and select the OTP receiving option, Solve the security captcha.
🔴 Finally, Click on “Validate & Generate OTP“.
🔴 The “Udyam Registration Form” will be open, click on “Edit Details” to modify details. 👇👇👇
🔴 Finally, Click on “Update Details”
🔴 You have Done:)
What is Udyog Aadhar?
“Udyog Aadhar” or “Udyam Registration” is a business Aadhar document to get a low interest and other benefits provided by the “Government of India” business loan, It is another business startup mandatory document like GSTIN, AP David.
How to Apply for Udyog Aadhar?
You can apply Udyog Aadhar Online by going to the Official Website of “Ministry of Micro, Small Medium Enterprises” and select “For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME” under “Udyam Registration” title. (You can also follow our step by step guide of our post)
How to get Udyog Aadhar?
You can print an online certificate issued by “Ministry of Micro, Small Medium Enterprises” after applying to the Udyam Registration Portal.
How to make Udyog Aadhar?
Making of Udyog Aadhar (Udyam Registration) is very easy just go to the Official website of “Udyam Registration” and fill all mandatory details in the field provided.
How to Register Udyog Aadhar?
If you want to register a new Udyog Aadhar then you have to fill “UDYAM REGISTRATION FORM – For New Enterprise who are not Registered yet as MSME“.
How to Change Address in Udyog Aadhar?
Go to “Udyam Registration Portal” and click on the “Update Udyog Aadhar” option then change your address in the field.
What is the NIC Code stand for?
NIC Code stands for the “National Industry Classification Code“. THE full NIC Code list can be found here(PDF Link).
What is NIC Code in Udyog Aadhar?
NIC Code specifies in which category the business registered, you have to select “Manufacturing” or “Services”. You can also choose multiple NIC codes as per your requirements.
What is Udyog Aadhar Registration?
Udyog Aadhar Registration or Udyam Registration is a legal “Business Aadhar Certificate” for every new startup under the “Government of India“.
What is Udyog Aadhar Number?
Udyog Aadhar number is a legal document issued by “Ministry of Micro, Small Medium Enterprises” in India for Indian Businesses and Startups.
How to download Udyog Aadhar?
To download Udyog Aadhar Online Certificate, Click on the “Print Udyam Certificate” under the “Print” option on the menu.
How to Register Udyog Aadhar without OTP?
OTP Verification is compulsory but you can choose whether you want to receive OTP like E-mail or Phone.
What is the use of Udyog Aadhar?
Udyog Aadhar can be used to take a business loan at low interest from the Bank. You can also avail the benefits given by the “Government of India”
How to Apply loan in Udyog Aadhar?
Just Download the “e-Udyog Aadhar Certificate” from the “Udyam Registration Portal” and provide it to Bank during the procedure.[hfe_template id=’5975′]
1 thought on “Udyog Aadhar Registration (Udyam Registration) MSME Online”
All you need to know, we have explained!