- 1 69000 Shikshak Bharti 2020 overview
- 1.1 Required Documents for 69000 Shikshak Bharti 2020
- 1.2 Important Official Links
- 1.3 UPTET 2022 Answer Key Download @updeled.gov.in
- 1.4 HSSC SI Answer Key 2021 released @hssc.gov.in – 465 SI posts
- 1.5 CTET Result 2021 declared by CBSE at ctet.nic.in
- 1.6 69000 Shikshak Bharti 2nd Round List 2020
- 1.7 MPSC Group A Final Result 2020 (Assistant Director) Declared
- 1.8 CGPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 (State Service) Released
- 1.9 BSEB 12th Date Sheet 2021 (Bihar Board Intermediate Time Table)
- 1.10 Bihar Board Class 10 Exam Time Table 2021 Released Check Now
69000 Shikshak Bharti 2nd round list 2020 has been out for the remaining 36,590 candidates. Candidates can now check their name and allotted district wise list on the official website of Basic Shiksha Parishad at upbasiceduboard.gov.in, Candidates are advised to take all essential documents before counseling. The counseling process will be completed at their allotted district between 2-4 December 2020. Read the full post to get more information about the 69000 Sikshak Bharti 2020 2nd list.
69000 Shikshak Bharti 2020 overview
After the Supreme Court Decision on the Shikshamitra petition, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the 2nd round district allocation list for 69000 aspirants. A total of 31277 candidates are already filled form 69000 candidates list.
Required Documents for 69000 Shikshak Bharti 2020
Candidates have to take all the essential documents before counseling which are given below:
- Self Attested Photocopy of all Educational Documents (2 Sets)
- 4 Passport Size Photograph
- Application Fee from the designation of Secretary Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council Prayagraj (General, 500 for OBC, SC-ST. 200 and free for handicapped)
- A notary affidavit of Rs 100 has to commit that all the information filled in the online application is correct.
Important Official Links
|2nd Round List (36590)||Click Here|
|1st Round List (31661)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Hello, Dear HSSC SI Recruitment aspirants, here is news for you that the Official HSSC SI Answer Key 2021 has been released and is available to download at HSSC’s Official Website. All the candidates who have participated in HSSC SI Recruitment 2021 (465 posts) can
CTET Result 2021 has been declared by CBSE at ctet.nic.in. The Central Board of Secondary Education has conducted CTET Exam in Jan 2021. Candidates who have given CTET 2021 Exam can download or check their CTET 2021 Result at CBSE’s Official Website. It is to
69000 Shikshak Bharti 2nd round list 2020 has been out for the remaining 36,590 candidates. Candidates can now check their name and allotted district wise list on the official website of Basic Shiksha Parishad at upbasiceduboard.gov.in, Candidates are advised to take all essential documents before
MPSC Group A Final Result 2020 has been declared on MPSC’s Official Website. download MPSC Assistant Director Group A final result 2020 now. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced MPSC Group A Final Result 2020 for Assistant Director (Tech) of Technical Education M.S./Dy.Secretary on
Contents1 CGPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 (Overview)2 How to Download CGPSC Mains Admit Card 20203 CGPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 (State Service) Details4 CGPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 Important Links CGPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 has been released on its Official Website. Download CGPSC State
BSEB 12th Date Sheet 2021: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has announced Bihar Board Intermediate Exam Time Table 2021. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has recently announced BSEB 12th Date Sheet 2021 for Bihar Board 12th Examination 2021. Bihar Board 12th Examination has scheduled for
BSEB Class 10 Exam Time Table 2021 has been released exam will be held between 17 to 24 February 2021. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has announced BSEB High School Time Table for February 2021 Exams. Students who have appeared in the BSEB 10th/ Matric
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.