#1. BHU SET Admit Card 2019: Short Information
Hello Dear Students:
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has recently released the Admit Card for BHU SET Entrance Exam.
This Entrance organized to fill students in the school – School Entrance Test (SET). Candidates who are already enrolled can download their SET Admit Card from Official Website of BHU.
#3. How to download BHU SET Admit Card:
Go to Official Link or Admit Card given above.
- On the BHU Official site at bhuonline.in
- Scroll down and middle of the web page you can find link for SET.
- Under School Entrance Test (SET) Admit Card, Click on Click here link.
- A new window will open you fill your registered Email ID or Registration ID.
- Click on search next to box.
- your SET admit card will show on the screen.
#4. Exam Dates for BHU SET:
- The Entrance Exam for admission in class 11th Arts and Commerce will be conducted on 25/04/2019
- The Entrance Exam for admission to Biology, it will be on 27/04/2019
- For Class 11th Mathematics exam will be on 28/04/2019
- For class 6th, exam will be on 29/04/2019.
Eligibility for BHU SET:
#5. Suggestion for BHU SET Admit Card:
On the Official announcement of BHU SET Admit Card, candidates will have to face some server down issue because of large number of candidates will also trying to reach their their Admit Card of BHU SET also.
In this case Sarkaari Results suggest to keep patient and try after some time.
- SSC GD Constable Result 2019 Declared
- Allahabad Bank SO Admit Card 2019
- UPPSC PCS, ACF, RFO Final Answer Key 2019
- APPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2019 released
- RPF Constable SI Final Merit List 2019 Out
- DSSSB Primary Assistant Teacher Result 2019
- SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Online Form
- FCI Admit Card 2019 released
- UPPSC PCS Main Exam 2018 Time Table
- SSC CHSL 2017 Tier 2 Result Declared
- Chhattisgarh Board CGBSE Class 12 Result 2019
- Gujarat Board 12th Science Result 2019
- ICSE / ISC Result 2019 declared
- DU Admission 2019
- OFSS Bihar Board (BSEB) Inter Admission Form 2019
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) | Government of India