FCI Admit Card 2019 released For 4103 JE, Steno, Typist & Assistant posts @ FCI
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released Admit Card for 4103 post in various department like Junior Engineer, Steno Typist and Assistant post.
FCI will conduct Phase-I exam from 31 May to 3 June 2019. Students who were already applied for FCI can download their FCI Admit card officially on FCI official website.
FCI Recruitment 2019 was official notification was released in February 2019 for 4103 JE, Steno, Typist & Assistant Posts.
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
FCI Admit Card for FCI Recruitment 2019
Post Information: JE, Steno, Typist & Assistant posts
- Application Begin: N/A
- Last Date: N/A
- All Categories: N/A
- Pay Application Fees through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Offline Payment through Bank Challan.
How to Download FCI Admit Card 2019
- Go to zone wise link is given below
- On the official website of FCI fill your login credential
- In your login section, you can find admit card link for June 2019 exam.
- Click on that link
- A new window will open fill up your all details regarding which you give previous in the registration process.
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Your Admit Card will display on the screen
Zone Wise FCI Admit Card Download Links
Some Information of FCI Admit Card 2019
ऐसे सभी उम्मीदवार जिन्होंने FCI भर्ती 2019 के लिए आवेदन किया है, वे अपना प्रवेश पत्र ज़ोन-वार FCI की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट recruitmentfci.in से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
वे उम्मीदवार जो FCI के चरण -1 ऑनलाइन परीक्षा 2019 में उत्तीर्ण होंगे, वे चरण- II ऑनलाइन परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के पात्र होंगे। उम्मीदवारों को नवीनतम अपडेट के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर नज़र रखने की सलाह दी जाती है।
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees a does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.