CGBSE 10th, 12th Result 2019: Chhattisgarh board results declared on cgbse.nic.in, results.cg.nic.in
CGBSE 10th 12th Result 2019: Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) has declared the results of class 10th 12th on its CG Board official website www cgresults nic in. Students who have Apppeared in this exam can check their result of 10th and 12th exams by visiting the official CGBSE website cgbse.nic.in and see the results.
Read Also: ICSE/ ISC Result 2019
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE), Raipur
High School & Higher Secondary Examination Results 2019
Post Information: CG Board 12th 10th Results 2019 @ www cgresults nic in
- Scheduled between: March 02 to March 29 2019
The Class 12 examination of the Board was held between March 2 to March 29. About 8 lakh candidates were in class 10 and class 12 for the Chhattisgarh Board Examinations. More than 8 lakh+ students were waiting for Class 10th and Class 12th result in the state in this year.
How to check CGBSE www cgbseresults nic in result 2019
- Go to official website link from given below
- Chhattisgarh Board Official website will open.
- Under Examination Results 2019.
- Select section regarding Highschool 10th result or Higher Secondary 12th Result or High Secondary Vocational Result 2019.
- Under these, you can find Server details.
- Select Examination field and server as per your requirements.
- Enter your roll number of CGBSE Chhattisgarh Board exams.
- Enter Captcha.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- A new window will open showing your result.
Previous year Stats of CGBSE Board Result.
The Chhattisgarh Board had held Class 10 exam from March 5 to March 28, while Class 12 examination lasted from 7 March to 12 April. Last year the board had announced the result on May 9. In 2018 about six lakh students were admitted in the examination. In class 12, 77 percent students passed, whereas in class 10, 68.04 percent students were successful.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees a does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?