- 1 FCI JE, Steno, Typist, Assistant Posts Recruitment Online form 2019
- 1.1 FCI JE, Steno, Typist, Assistant Posts Online Form 2019
- 1.2 (Food Corporation of India)Name – FCI JE, Steno, Typist and Assistant Apply OnlineWWW.SARKAARIRESULTS.COM
FCI JE, Steno, Typist, Assistant Posts Recruitment Online form 2019
- Starting Date: 28-02-2019
- Last Date: 30-03-2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 30-03-2019
- Admit Card: 15 Days before from Exam
- Exam Date: April or May
- Gen/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD /Serving Defence Personnel/Ex-Serviceman/Women: 0/-
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Offline (Chaalan, Demand Draft, Bank Draft etc.)
Total Vacancy: 4103
Degree in Civil Engineeringor Diploma in Civil Eng. with one year experience
Degree in Electrical EngineeringorMechanical Engineeringor Diploma in Eelectrical Eng. or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
Graducation + 'O' Level Certificate + Typing speed (40wpm) or Computer Science/Application Degree with Typing speed (40wpm)
University Degree with Hindi as main subject Proficiency in English 1year Experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa
Graduation or equivalent Typing speed Hindi 30wpm
Graduation Degree + Computer Knowledge
B.Com + Computer Knowledge
B.Tech/BE in (Food Science/Food Science and Technology/Agriculture Engineering/Bio-Technolog)
Grducation Degree + Computer Knowledge
Food Corporation of India(FCI):
“The Food Corporation of India (FCI) was set up on 14 January 1965 having its first District Office at Thanjavur – rice bowl of Tamil Nadu – and headquarters at Chennai (The Headquarters later shifted to Delhi) under the Food Corporations Act 1964 to implement the following objectives of the National Food Policy :
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the poor farmers
- Distribution of food grains throughout the country for Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Maintaining a satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of food grains to ensure National Food Security
- Regulate market price to provide food grains to consumers at a reliable price
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees a does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?