- 1 GST Registration Online, GST Fees, GST Certificate, GST Status 2019
- 188.8.131.52.0.1 Central Board of Excise and Customs has authority to provide GST Certificate in India. In this post You can find Information regarding GST Online Registration, GST Fees, GST Certificate, GST Status etc. Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax (or consumption tax) levied in India on the supply of goods and services. GST is levied at every step in the production process but is meant to be refunded to all parties in the various stages of production other than the final consumer.
- 1.1 GST Registration Online, GST Fees, GST Certificate, GST Status
- 1.2 (Central Board of Excise and Customs)Name – GST Registration Online, GST Fees, GST Certificate, GST StatusWWW.SARKAARIRESULTS.COM
- 184.108.40.206.1 - GST Registration Process -
- 220.127.116.11.2 IMPORTANT LINKS
- 18.104.22.168.3 Apply Online
- 22.214.171.124.4 Track Application Status
- 126.96.36.199.5 Track Application Status(Refund)
- 188.8.131.52.6 Create Challan
- 184.108.40.206.7 Application of Filing Clarification
- 220.127.116.11.8 Locate GST Practitioner
- 18.104.22.168.9 Official Website
- 22.214.171.124.10 Goods and Service Tax (GST):
- 126.96.36.199.11 Why GST?:
- 188.8.131.52.12 Issuing Authority for GST:
GST Registration Online, GST Fees, GST Certificate, GST Status 2019
- Starting Date: None
- Last Date: None
- Fee Payment Last Date: None
- Admit Card: None
- Exam Date: None
- General/ OBC: None
- SC/ST/PH: None
- No Payment
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- ID Proof: Passport/Voter ID/Driving License
- Address Proof of Office/Residence(Any 2): Electricity Bill/Landline Telephone Bill, Any Certificate or Record from Government Department.
- Business Proof: GDL(Registration Certificate) SSI License.
- Canceled Cheque of Bank Account with Name of A/C Holder. MICR Code, IFSC Code, Bank Branch Details.
- Bank Passbook First Page or Bank Statement.
- Digital Signature of Authorized Signatory.
- Authority Letter.
- GST Registration Process -
It is Very Simple:
- Firstly Go to the GST Official Website and click on the “Services” link.
- You will see useful links regarding GST.
- Secondly, Click the link Registration >New Registration.
- Fill all details on This Page, then click Proceed Button.
- You will get an OTP on your Mobile Number as well as on Email ID, Enter OTP and Click on Continue Button.
- TRN (Temporary Reference Number) shows on the screen > note down this number > click on Proceed Button.
- Go to GST Portal again and click on the “Register Now” tab.
- Click on “Temporary Reference Number (TRN)” and enter the details. Click on ‘Proceed’ after you are done.
- Again you will receive OTP, enter It and Proceed.
- Application status will show on your screen as the draft.
- Click on edit Icon, then PART B will start.
- In this part, you need to fill all the details that are necessary and submit related documents for GST.
- During completion of “the Verification section”, after you have done.
- All Process will be complete.
*Note: All Process for Individual Person Only.
Track Application Status
Track Application Status(Refund)
Application of Filing Clarification
Locate GST Practitioner
Goods and Service Tax (GST):
“GST Stands for Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax (or consumption tax) levied in India on the supply of goods and services. GST is levied at every step in the production process but is meant to be refunded to all parties in the various stages of production other than the final consumer.
Goods and services are divided into five tax slabs for collection of tax – 0%, 5%, 12%,18% and 28%. The tax came into effect from July 1, 2017, through the implementation of One Hundred and First Amendment of the Constitution of India by the Indian government. The tax replaced existing multiple cascading taxes levied by the central and state governments.”
The GST is a Value-added Tax (VAT) proposed to be a comprehensive indirect tax levy on the manufacture, sale, and consumption of goods as well as services at the national level. It replaces all indirect taxes levied on goods and services by the Indian Central and state governments. It is aimed at being comprehensive for most goods and services.
Issuing Authority for GST:
“Central Board of Excise and Customs”
GST Council is the governing body of GST having 33 members. It is chaired by the Union Finance Minister. GST Council is an apex member committee to modify, reconcile or to procure any law or act or regulation based on the context of goods and services tax in India. The council is headed by the union finance minister Arun Jaitley assisted with the finance minister of all the states of India. The GST council is responsible for any revision or enactment of rule or any rate changes of the goods and services in India.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees a does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.