IBPS SO Mains 2019 Sarkari Result
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently released the IBPS SO 2019 Mains Scorecard on its Official website.
Candidates who are appeared in this examination can check their IBPS SO 2019 Score at IBPS Official Site or following this post. After checking result qualified candidates will be called for Interview. Stay updated we will notify you again when Interview will organize.
- Starting Date: 06/11/2018
- Last Date: 26/11/2018
- Fee Payment Last Date: 26/11/2018
- Admit Card: December 2018
- Result: Out
- General / OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female: 100/
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Firstly you need to go to IBPS Official Website ibps.in.
- Find Score Card Link for IBPS SO and click on it.
- A New tab will open regarding Candidate’s Registration Number, Roll Number and Password.
- Fill your details which IBPS gives you.
- Then click on Login Button.
- Your score card will display on the screen download and Print this document for future reference.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations..
IBPS SO Mains Some Details:
The IBPS (CRP SPL-VIII) preliminary examination 2018 was held on 30-31 December, 2018 and the test result was announced on 09 January, 2019. The IBPS SO recruitment for 2018 was conducted on January 27, 2019, for which results are now available on the official website. The results will be available on the official website till March 31, 2019.
Candidates are requested to visit IBPS’s official website for viewing and downloading their results for IBPS SO Mains 2019. Later successful candidates will be called for interview.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees a does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.