NIELIT CCC Online Form, Student Registration, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Result, E Certificate Download, Test @ Guruji24
CCC Online Course is a digital literacy program owned by NIELIT under Government of India. NIELIT conducts CCC Online exam often every month. Government makes CCC certification very essential for Sarkari Naukri in these days. Students, who are very passionate about Sarkari Naukri they must have this Certificate. NIELIT aims to spread out digital literacy in the Country. This is a basic certification to gain basic knowledge of Computers and Information Technology. See what wikipedia says about NIELIT CCC.
How to get Student NIELIT CCC E Certificate
Student can download their NIELIT CCC E Certificate PDF by following steps. Candidates can download their digitally singned certificate for NIELIT CCC Examination as E Certificate.
Steps to Download CCC E Certificate
- Go to E Certificate Downloading Link Click Here.
- Select Certificate type 1. Regular Certificate (CCC/BCC/NDLM & O/A/B/C Levels etc.) 2. Moduler Certificate (only O/A/B/C module wise).
- In Regular Certificate or Moduler Certificate, You have to enter following details as mention below in two images:
For Regular Certificate enter details like (Course, Year, Month, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Solve captcha & OTP Verification)
For Modular Certificate enter details like (Course, Course Module, Registration Number, Date of Birth, Solve captcha & OTP Verification)
4. After filling all necessary details as per above image, then you can download digital e certificate by NIELIT.
5. After downloading the e certificate you have to validate that certificate from this link Download how to validate certificate PDF.
6. Here is the guideline or steps to verify e certificate see in the image.
CCC e Certificate Signature Verification
How to Apply NIELIT CCC Online Form Registration 2019
Interested Candidates can apply for NIELIT CCC Examination by below criteria:
1. Apply though NIELIT Approved Institutes which has authority (Obtained E-Provisional Number / Registration Number) to organize or conducting CCC Course Exam.
2. As Direct Applicant irrespective of any educational qualifications.
3. There is no minimum qualification criteria essential as per NIELIT CCC for Applying and appearing in the examination.
Form Fees (CCC Certification Cost)
Interested candidates have to Pay (500/- + Service Tax) for CCC Online Registration Form.
Registration Process (CCC Certification Procedure)
Student can apply for NIELIT CCC Online Form Registration in 4 simple steps, which is given below:
- In above image CCC Online Registration process has 4 steps:
Registration > Fill Registration Form > Generation of Application No. > Pay Registration Fee
- In above image Student NIELIT Online Examination also has 4 simple steps:
Create Your User > Lock Your Profile > Fill Exam Form > Pay Exam Fees
Demonstration (Flow Chart)
- Go to Official Website of NIELIT Click Here.
- Find “Apply Online” Button in the right section of the page under Login.
- A new window will be open containing different courses links by NIELIT.
- Under IT Literacy Programme, You have to select 2nd option “Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)“.
- A new tab will be open & a PDF file download prompt, download it & accept declaration in the bottom of the page “Tick the box”, then Click on “I Agree and Proceed“.
- In a new window “Examination Application Form: Course on Computer Concepts(CCC)” will be open.
- Fill your all useful infomation in the form field like (Registration Details, Applicant’s Personal Details, Contact Details, Address Details, Educational / Qualification Details, Examination Details, Identification Details).
- In the same page at bottom “Fill the security Captcha” & “Tick the Declaration Box“.
- At last Click on “Submit” button.
How to fill up NIELIT CCC OEAF Online Form 2019
Before you go futher to fill up the Online Examination Application Form (OEAF), you should know important instruction for successfull form submission. Important instructions for applicants given by NIELIT are below:
Read the following OEAF Form filling guideline carefully:
- Candidate has to update his profile firstly, This is a onetime activity.
- After updating your profile keep a valid Registration number ready.
(Valid Registration Number means: Name & Date of Birth exactly as in the Registration Allocation cum Identity Card issued by NIELIT).
- Personal Email ID of the candidate, not of the Institute – for validations and future correspondence.
- Personal Mobile Number of the Candidate, not of the Institute – for validations and future correspondence.
Scanned latest Passport size Photograph (3.5cms x 4.5cms), Signature & LTI (Left Thumb Impression)
*Note: All documents mentioned above must be in .jpeg format, size limited to 50 KB each.
Now If you have done above work then follow further guideline below
Steps to Fill up CCC OEAF Online Application Form
Once the candidate is ready to fill up CCC OEAF Online Application Form, please note that, the field a red asterisk or star marks are mandatory fields. We will discuss each major steps along with proper screenshots.
Process-1. Create Your Account
Firstly, click on the New User? (Registered Candidate) link in the top of the page in right hand side.
If you have entered right details, then your name will be show in second step, if you have entered wrong information in the form above then you will have to correct that details.
After filling personal details like Email & Mobile Number, simply press next button. You will be asked to enter a user-id and also a strong password. Also you will have to go through security question and enter the security answer.
Security question will be used for password recovery in future if you will forgot your password.
Upon successful completion, your User-ID and Password will be sent to your email address. Which email you have received contain a verification link, Simply click on that link.
Email verification is mandatory to Login into NIELIT Online Student Inforamation and Enrolment System.
After successful email verification, simply click on Login page link. When you click on login it will redirect to my dashboard page.
Process-2. Update Your Profile
Now you are in “My Dashboard” section we guess, you may get the following Notifications related to your Profile as given below:
- Your Profile Photo/ Signature/ Left Thumb Impression not uploaded yet.
Please upload your profile photo/signature/left thumb impression.
- Your Mobile Number not verified yet.
(Please verify your mobile number).
- Your Correspondence Address details are not completed yet.
(Please update your correspondence address)
*Now, read the instructions to complete your profile details as given below in steps. Please insure you have all document ready.
Click on preview button. After will see two buttons Update & Go back to Dashboard.
When you receive OTP on your given mobile number then quickly enter it to given OTP box.
After entering OTP click on Validate. If you have not get any OTP click on Resend button then a new OTP will receive on your mobile number.
Now go to “My Dashboard” section by click “Correspondence Address Details” link.
Now the current details of your Correspondence Address in NIELIT database will be appear. You have to provide Address Line-1 like City, District, State & Postal Code or PIN Code details to update it.
Once you have entered right information in the field, simply go to “My Dashboard“.
Here, Screen will display all your personal information as you entered previously.
Now you need to update all mandatory fields means red star/ asterisk mark field not to be empty.
Last thing, don’t forget to “Lock Your Profile”.
* Before Locking your profile be sure to check, No Profile Notification is missing.
- By Clicking on “Lock Your Profile Button”, A new page will be open containing all sections information that you provided previously.
- Now, Cross check again in the prompt window. If everything is right simply click on “Confirm Lock” button below of the page.
- Take a printout of that page for future reference.
Process-3. Fill the OEAF
- On the same window,
- Go to the Course tab.
- Click on “Apply Online“ button.
- Courses and their links will appear.
- Select your course as per your choice.
- Now, Online Examination Application Form (OEAF) will be open.
- You will have to go through these five major topics (1. Exam Details, 2. Exam Centre Details, 3. Modules Appearing, 4. Fee Details, 5. Declaration)
Short Description on above five major steps :
1. Exam Details –
In this step candidate’s information will show on the screen like (Name, Registration Number, Exam Applying for, Previous Appearance, Candidate Type & Applying this Exam), which will be not modified after.
NIELIT has given a choice for a language to its ‘O’ Level course. These languages are Hindi / English. Applying through Institute, the Exam fee will be payable by Institute or direct through the candidate.
2. Exam Center Details –
Under Exam Center Details section you have to input your center details where your exam will conduct. In this case NIELIT gives you two choices
1. Primary Center Location, 2. Secondary Center Location.
In Primary Center choice you have to clear your thoughts about exam centers, means where you convenient to give exam & where you wants to center be.
Secondary Exam center choice is your alternate choice. This choice will apply, when you will not get first choice center. It may be causes by many reasons like – when a lot of candidates applied for that exam or something inconvenient situation.
You can see examination centers details from here: Click Here
3. Modules Apply For –
Under “Modules Apply for” section, You have to select your modules (Theory & Practical) with tentative date of Examination.
4. Exam Fee Details –
Under “Exam Fee” datails section a total fee will automatically calculate. Fee includes processing fee of Rs. 100/- also & Late Fees.
5. Declaration –
Accepting declaration by clicking the box is must, without this candidate cannot go further steps.
Make sure, Once your NIELIT Form has been fulfilled properly click on Proceed button. On next screen you can see your all filled details shows on front of you.
When all information shows correctly on your need then click on Confirm button. After this you will get SMS & an Email containing your Application Number.
Use this Application Number to pay your fee, also note down this Number for future reference.
Process-4. Fee Payment
After filling all information correctly in the Application Form, you need to “Pay Exam Fee” that are decided by NIELIT. Different couses fee are different you need to check your course fee. we have already discuss regarging this
How to Download Student NIELIT CCC Admit Card 2019
Student NIELIT CCC Applicant can download their Admit Card / Hall Ticket by following easy steps below:
Steps to Download CCC Admit Card
- Go to NIELIT CCC Official Website Click Here.
- On the NIELIT CCC Official Page & find “Download Admit Card” Button under Login section in the right section of the page.
- A new window will be open containing NIELIT CCC Courses links, select 2nd Option “Course on Computer Concepts” under “IT Literacy Programme”.
- A new window will be open, in this page you can find your Admit Card by Application Number.
- Fill the details like (Examination Year, Examination Name, Enter Application Number, Enter your Date of Birth, Solve captcha ) & Finally Click on View Button.
- Now your NIELIT CCC Admit Card will be downloaded print it and keep it for future reference.
*Please see in below image for more information:
How to Download Student NIELIT CCC Syllabus
Student NIELIT CCC Applicant can download NIELIT CCC latest syllabus by following easy steps below:
Steps to Download CCC Syllabus
CCC Course Duration
80 Hours – (Theory: 32 hrs + Practical: 48 hrs)
Student NIELIT CCC Online Test @ Guruji24
Student NIELIT CCC Applicant can take Online Test @ Guruji24. Follow below steps to give random CCC Online Test for practice:
Steps to give CCC Online Test @ Guruji24
- Go to this Link Click Here.
- On the same page you can select your language “Hindi” or “English”.
- After selecting your preferred language all test series questions comes in your language.
- You have given 90 Minutes to complete CCC Online Test.
- You can also give subject wise test as per your choice.
- Total test Contains 100 Questions.
- After giving one answer simply click on “Next” button to give all test question’s answers.
- There will be more test available else CCC Test.
* We will also develop Online Test Platform like this in future.
How to Download Student NIELIT CCC Result 2019 (www.nielit.gov.in)
Student can check thier NIELIT CCC Result on student nielit in Official Website of NIELIT. After giving NIELIT CCC Exam, Result will be declared on NIELIT, here is the steps that how to check your result:
Steps to check NIELIT CCC Result
- Go to Official Website of NIELIT Click Here.
- Click on “View Result” option in the right section of the page.
3. By Clicking on “View Result” Link, a new tab will be open.
4. This page contains NIELIT CCC all course link.
5. Select 2nd Option “Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)” under “IT Literacy Programme”.
6. See in the image
7. On Clicking on “Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)”.
8. A new tab will be open to “View Result”.
9. You can download your CCC Result by 3 methods.
10. 3 Methods are (A. Search By Roll Number, B. Search By Candidate Name, C. Search By Application Number)
11. See in the Image
12. Finally, Your NIELIT CCC Result will be display on the screen.
13. Download and Print it for future reference.
Useful Links for NIELIT CCC
Contact Details (For query or support)
CCC is a digital literacy program owned by NIELIT under Government of India. NIELIT conducts CCC Online exam often every month. Government makes CCC certification very essential for Sarkari Naukri in these days. Students, who are very passionate about Sarkari Naukri they must have this Certificate. NIELIT aims to spread out digital literacy in the Country. This is a basic certification to gain basic knowledge of Computers and Information Technology.
There is no minimum qualification required for CCC.
CCC course duration is 80 hours (Theory: 25 hrs + Practical: 50 hrs. + Tutorial: 5 hrs.)
Interested candidates who wants to apply for CCC will have to apply through Online Facility of Examination Form and also the course fee submission on NIELIT Official Portal (http://student.nielit.gov.in).
There is no offline mode available to apply for CCC, Only online mode is available.
Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)
No, There is no such facility available.
CCC Online Form available every month out of the year.
No Documents needed to submit along with CCC application form.
There is three types of payment mode available:
1. Online (Credit/ Debit card/ Netbanking)
2. NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
CCC Examination fee is 500/- + Service Tax
Candidate can know about form fill up instruction by following this link Click Here.
The examination result is represented as grades. The legend of grades is:
D: 50% – 54%, C: 55% – 64%, B: 65% – 74%, A: 75% – 84%, S: 85% and over, F : Fail (<50%)
Since this is a IT Literacy Programme under Government of India, It is for all age groups. So you have to not worry about age boundation.
There is no minimum or maximum age limit criteria required for CCC Examination.
- Go to official website of NIELIT Click Here.
- Click on ‘View Result’ in the right side of the page.
- In this new tab five column will be displayed with offered courses by NIELIT.
- Choose your course from the list. (like CCC)
- Now this page have three options to search your result.
- You can search your result by (Roll Number or Candidate Name or Application Number).
- In this case we took example of “Roll Number”.
- Select “search By Roll Number” option.
Fill details like
Enter Roll Number
Verify Captcha Code
- Finally Click on View option below.
- Go to official website of NIELIT Click Here.
- During filling up CCC Online Form you need to pay exam fee (500/- + tax).
- Pay exam fee through (NEFT/RTGS/CSC-SPV) or Online through (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking)
- NIELIT organize CCC exam often after every one or two months.
- Candidates to be sure that NIELIT issued CCC E Certificate on its portal after completing the exam.
- Candidates can be download their CCC E Certificate within 2-5 Bussiness days.
NIELIT CCC Online Form: CCC is digital litracy & Computer Certification program under government of India. CCC full form is Course on Computer Concept. This certificate is compulsory in these days for Sarkari Naukri aspirants.
Minimum of 50% marks needed to pass CCC exam. There is no negative marking for wrong answer so you can easily opt 50% of marks.
Yes! If you have not studied Computer as subject in SSC or HSC then this is compulsory for you.
CCC is just a digital literacy certificate while O-level is equivalent to Diploma (in CS or Engineering).
Q21 What is schedule Date of commencement of Online Exam Form Filling & Fee Payment
For Examination Form Applying Date/ Fee Payment Date, see in the below image:
Q22 What is the Fee structure for different IT Literacy courses including CCC
Fee structure by NIELIT are given below for different courses: