SBI SCO/SO Recruitment 2019 Online Form for Special Cadre Officer posts
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) or (SO) on regular and contractual basis. Eligible candidates can Apply From Online through Official Website till 12 June 2019 or earlier.
Total 644 Special Cadre Officer posts now recruiting by SBI. Interested candidates can read full notification details regarding SBI SO Recruitment 2019 and follow the links given below.
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI SO/ SCO Recruitment 2019
Post Information: Special Cadre Officer (SCO) posts
- Starting Date (Registration): 23/05/2019
- Last Date (Registration): 12/06/2019
- Last Date (Modification): 12/06/2019
- Last Date (Print Application): 19/06/2019
- Last Date (Payment): till 12/06/2019
- General/EWS/OBC: 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: 125/-
- Pay Application Fees through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Offline Payment through Bank Challan.
How to Apply Online for SBI SO/SCO Online Form
- Go to Apply Online Link or Official website link given below.
- SBI Official career website will be open.
- There will be two Buttons available 1st for Existing user to login and 2nd for New user Registration.
- Select as per your requirement.
- If you want to apply select right button
- If you are already registered then select 2nd one.
- Do further process as per SBI guidline.
- At last you will be done!
Important Instructions for SBI SO/SCO Online Form
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidate can apply for more than one post.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
- ALL REVISIONS/ CORRIGENDUM (IF ANY) WILL BE HOSTED ON THE BANK’S WEBSITE ONLY.
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
Some useful Links for SBI SO/SCO Recruitment 2019
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees a does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.