- 1 SEBI 2019 Grade A Assistant Manager Result- Sarkari Results
- 1.1 Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- 1.2 Grade – ‘A’Name – Assistant ManagerWWW.SARKAARIRESULTS.COM
- 1.2.1 HSSC SI Answer Key 2021 released @hssc.gov.in – 465 SI posts
- 1.2.2 CTET Result 2021 declared by CBSE at ctet.nic.in
- 1.2.3 69000 Shikshak Bharti 2nd Round List 2020
- 1.2.4 MPSC Group A Final Result 2020 (Assistant Director) Declared
- 1.2.5 CGPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 (State Service) Released
- 1.2.6 BSEB 12th Date Sheet 2021 (Bihar Board Intermediate Time Table)
SEBI 2019 Grade A Assistant Manager Result- Sarkari Results
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has declared the final results of the Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) recruitment 2018 exam.
SEBI Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager Final Result 2019 can be viewed on the SEBI’s Official Website. Candidates, who were present for the last interview of the SEBI Grade ‘A’ assistant manager, those candidates are advised to check their Roll Number in the Final Interview selection list.
SEBI conducted the Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager Preliminary Exam on November 17, 2018. The main examination for the successful candidates was held on December 16, 2018 and the interview for the eligible candidates was organized in 2019. SEBI Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) recruitment of selected candidates has released 2018 interview results.
- Starting Date: 15/09/2018
- Last Date: 07/10/2018
- Fee Payment Last Date: 07/10/2018
- Phase I On-Line Examination: 17/11/2018
- Phase II On-Line Examination: 16/12/2018
- Phase III Interview: Dates will be intimated
- General / OBC: 850/-
- SC/ST/PwBD: 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Max Age: 30 years
SEBI Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager downloading Guide –
- Candidates will first visit the Official Website.
- Click on the roll number of selected candidates.
- Now click on the category that belongs to you.
- Your result will be displayed on screen.
- Download it.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is the regulator for the securities market in India. It was established in 1988 and given statutory powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992.
What SEBI Do or Functions of SEBI:
The Preamble of the Securities and Exchange Board of India describes the basic functions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India as “…to protect the interests of investors in securities and to promote the development of, and to regulate the securities market and for matters connected there with or incidental there to”.
SEBI has to be responsive to the needs of three groups, which constitute the market:
- issuers of securities
- market intermediaries
Hello, Dear HSSC SI Recruitment aspirants, here is news for you that the Official HSSC SI Answer Key 2021 has been released and is available
MPSC Group A Final Result 2020 has been declared on MPSC’s Official Website. download MPSC Assistant Director Group A final result 2020 now. Maharashtra Public
Contents1 CGPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 (Overview)2 How to Download CGPSC Mains Admit Card 20203 CGPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 (State Service) Details4 CGPSC Mains
BSEB 12th Date Sheet 2021: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has announced Bihar Board Intermediate Exam Time Table 2021. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees a does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.