- 1 UP Board Exams Result 2019 - 10th, 12th results to be declared in April
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Madhyamic Shiksha Parishad, Prayagraj
- 1.2 Board of High School and IntermediateName – 10th, 12th High School and Intermediate ResultWWW.SARKAARIRESULTS.COM
- 1.2.1 HSSC SI Answer Key 2021 released @hssc.gov.in – 465 SI posts
- 1.2.2 CTET Result 2021 declared by CBSE at ctet.nic.in
- 1.2.3 69000 Shikshak Bharti 2nd Round List 2020
UP Board Exams Result 2019 - 10th, 12th results to be declared in April
“UP Board Allahabad Exams 2019 Result to be declare in 2nd or 3rd week in April” told UPSEB secretary Neena Srivastava.
Candidates can check thier 10th, 12th, High school, Intermediate results on Official website of UPMSP at upresults.nic.in or upmspresults.up.nic.in.
Candidates can also check their UP Board Exams 2019 results on Mobile also through App or SMS.
Read this post for more details.
- Starting Date: NA/-
- Last Date: NA/-
- Fee Payment Last Date: NA/-
- Exam Date: 01/03/2019
- Result: Before 20th April 2019
- General / OBC: NA/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female: NA/
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Go to Official Website.
- Select High School or Intermediate Exam Result Link
- Enter Your Roll Number of 10th or 12th Exam.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Your Result will show on the screen.
High School (10th) Result
Intermediate (12th) Result
Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh:
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh (Hindi: माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद, उत्तर प्रदेश) is the Uttar Pradesh state government administered autonomous examining authority for the Standard 10 examination (or secondary school level examination) and Standard 12 examination (or inter college level examination) of Uttar Pradesh, headquartered in Prayagraj (Allahabad) India.
Hello, Dear HSSC SI Recruitment aspirants, here is news for you that the Official HSSC SI Answer Key 2021 has been released and is available
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees a does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.