#1. UPSESSB TGT PGT Final Result Short Information:
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has declared the final result of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) and TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher).
Candidates who appeared in PGT and TGT Written Examination of the Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB).
Also the candidates who are interviewed can check their result from its Official Website.
#2. UPSESSB Included Subjects in Final Result for TGT, PGT 2019:
TGT Home Science
PGT Sanskrit and PGT Urdu
PGT Physical Education
#3. How to download UPSESSB's final results:
Go to Official Link given above.
– Click UPSESSB’s official website upsessb.org
– Click on the UPSESSB final result option on the home page
– Click on the subject option and select your subject
– Make the necessary details as required and your result will be on your screen
– Download the result so that you do not have to login to the website at the next requirement.
#4. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB):
U.P. Act No.5 of 1982 as passed by the Uttar Pradesh Legislature an Act to establish Secondary Education (Service Selection Boards) Act, 1982 for the selection of teachers in institutions recognised under the Intermediate Education Act, 1921.
Objectives and Reasons: The appointment of teachers in secondary institutions recognised by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education was governed by the Intermediate Education Act, 1921 and regulations made thereunder.
It was felt that the selection of teachers under the provisions of the said Act and the regulations was some times not free and fair. Besides, the field of selection was also very much restricted. This adversely affected the availability of suitable teachers and the standard of education.
It was therefore, considered necessary to constitute Secondary Education Service Commission at the State level, to select Principals, Lecturers, Head-masters and L.T. Grade teachers, and Secondary Education Selection Boards at the regional level, to select and make available suitable candidates for comparatively lower posts in C.T./J.T.C./B.T.C. Grade for such institutions.
The Board shall be a body corporate. It shall exercise powers throughout Uttar Pradesh and its headquarters shall be at Allahabad.
- CTET Result 2021 declared by CBSE at ctet.nic.in
- 69000 Shikshak Bharti 2nd Round List 2020
- MPSC Group A Final Result 2020 (Assistant Director) Declared
- CGPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 (State Service) Released
- BSEB 12th Date Sheet 2021 (Bihar Board Intermediate Time Table)
- Bihar Board Class 10 Exam Time Table 2021 Released Check Now
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2, Scale 3 Admit Card 2020 or IBPS PO Call Letter
- BEL Recruitment 2020 Online Form for Sr. Assistant Engineer
- CLAT Final Answer Key 2020 Released at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 Released Download Now
- Sarkari Result SSC JE Recruitment 2020, Apply Online Now
- Sarkari Result UPPSC BEO Prelims Result 2020 Declared
- Assam Teachers Recruitment 2020 – 3753 Vacancies
- HP TET Result 2020 declared by HPBOSE
- UP ITI Merit List 2020 by VPP
- CBSE JHT, Accountant, Junior Accountant Result 2020