#1. UPSESSB TGT PGT Final Result Short Information:
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has declared the final result of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) and TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher).
Candidates who appeared in PGT and TGT Written Examination of the Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB).
Also the candidates who are interviewed can check their result from its Official Website.
#2. UPSESSB Included Subjects in Final Result for TGT, PGT 2019:
TGT Home Science
PGT Sanskrit and PGT Urdu
PGT Physical Education
#3. How to download UPSESSB's final results:
Go to Official Link given above.
– Click UPSESSB’s official website upsessb.org
– Click on the UPSESSB final result option on the home page
– Click on the subject option and select your subject
– Make the necessary details as required and your result will be on your screen
– Download the result so that you do not have to login to the website at the next requirement.
#4. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB):
U.P. Act No.5 of 1982 as passed by the Uttar Pradesh Legislature an Act to establish Secondary Education (Service Selection Boards) Act, 1982 for the selection of teachers in institutions recognised under the Intermediate Education Act, 1921.
Objectives and Reasons: The appointment of teachers in secondary institutions recognised by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education was governed by the Intermediate Education Act, 1921 and regulations made thereunder.
It was felt that the selection of teachers under the provisions of the said Act and the regulations was some times not free and fair. Besides, the field of selection was also very much restricted. This adversely affected the availability of suitable teachers and the standard of education.
It was therefore, considered necessary to constitute Secondary Education Service Commission at the State level, to select Principals, Lecturers, Head-masters and L.T. Grade teachers, and Secondary Education Selection Boards at the regional level, to select and make available suitable candidates for comparatively lower posts in C.T./J.T.C./B.T.C. Grade for such institutions.
The Board shall be a body corporate. It shall exercise powers throughout Uttar Pradesh and its headquarters shall be at Allahabad.
- NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 800 CHO Post
- UPSSSC Computer Operator Revised Answer Key 2020
- UP 69000 Assistant Teacher District Allotment/Choice Lock Result 2020
- RPSC Senior Teacher Exam 2018 Result & Cut Off
- AP Class 10th Time Table & Exam Dates 2020, Andhra Pradesh
- LMRC/ UPMRCL JE, AM, PRA Result & Score Card 2020
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC JE, Assistant Final Score Card 2020
- Gauhati High Court GHC Grade 1 Mains Result 2020
- UPSC March 2020 Exam Various Post Result
- BPSC AE Mains Result 2020 declared for Civil, Mechanical Exam
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 Various Post Online Form
- UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Result 2020
- Test Post
- RPSC Junior Legal Officer JLO Result 2020
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2016 Final result
- NEET UG Exam 2020 Syllabus PDF Download