#1. UPSESSB TGT PGT Final Result Short Information:
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has declared the final result of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) and TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher).
Candidates who appeared in PGT and TGT Written Examination of the Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB).
Also the candidates who are interviewed can check their result from its Official Website.
#2. UPSESSB Included Subjects in Final Result for TGT, PGT 2019:
TGT Home Science
PGT Sanskrit and PGT Urdu
PGT Physical Education
#3. How to download UPSESSB's final results:
Go to Official Link given above.
– Click UPSESSB’s official website upsessb.org
– Click on the UPSESSB final result option on the home page
– Click on the subject option and select your subject
– Make the necessary details as required and your result will be on your screen
– Download the result so that you do not have to login to the website at the next requirement.
#4. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB):
U.P. Act No.5 of 1982 as passed by the Uttar Pradesh Legislature an Act to establish Secondary Education (Service Selection Boards) Act, 1982 for the selection of teachers in institutions recognised under the Intermediate Education Act, 1921.
Objectives and Reasons: The appointment of teachers in secondary institutions recognised by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education was governed by the Intermediate Education Act, 1921 and regulations made thereunder.
It was felt that the selection of teachers under the provisions of the said Act and the regulations was some times not free and fair. Besides, the field of selection was also very much restricted. This adversely affected the availability of suitable teachers and the standard of education.
It was therefore, considered necessary to constitute Secondary Education Service Commission at the State level, to select Principals, Lecturers, Head-masters and L.T. Grade teachers, and Secondary Education Selection Boards at the regional level, to select and make available suitable candidates for comparatively lower posts in C.T./J.T.C./B.T.C. Grade for such institutions.
The Board shall be a body corporate. It shall exercise powers throughout Uttar Pradesh and its headquarters shall be at Allahabad.
- Cetral Bank of India CBI SO Result 2020
- JAM 2020 Join Admission Test for M.SC Score Card download
- Bihar Board Highschool/10th Result 2020
- UP Board Result 2020 for Class 10th, Highschool
- UP Board Result 2020 Class 12th Intermediate
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- SSC JE Tier 1 Admit card 2020
- Sarkari Result Article for Backlinking
- CTET December 2019 Online Form
- NIELIT CCC Result, Admit Card, E Certificate Download, etc.
- SSC GD Constable Result 2019 Declared
- Allahabad Bank SO Admit Card 2019
- UPPSC PCS, ACF, RFO Final Answer Key 2019
- APPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2019 released
- RPF Constable SI Final Merit List 2019 Out
- DSSSB Primary Assistant Teacher Result 2019